Phoenix Labs has released the Dauntless update 1.39 October 15 patch or what the studio calls the 1.4.2 update. This brings weapon changes and nothing else.
Dauntless Update 1.39 October 15 Patch Notes:
- Players can now cancel out of the light attack war pike combo by rolling.
- Fixed a bug where shooting Agarus’ roots during its aether charged state dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug where players could not remount Behemoths.
- Poison Blood modifier now has a poison visual effect on part breaks.
- Added more text to the Escalation talent trees to add clarity for passive talents.
- Slayer Links screen now shows correct rewards for all players.
- Opening Slayer Links at the end of a hunt no longer removes the end of hunt UI.
- Spore Problems, No Safe Arbour, and Far and Away quests are now fully translated in all available languages.
- Audio for Terra Form and Shock Form amps has been lowered and balanced.
- The distant Sporestruck Embermane roar on Spore Problems is no longer quiet. It is now 110% more intimidating.
- Improved the level of detail on distant trees in Terra Escalation’s swamp arena.
That’s it for this patch. If you notice any other gameplay-related changes in the game that’s not in the patch notes, let us know down below.