Bohemia Interactive has rolled out a new DayZ update 1.06 today for the Experimental buid. This new DayZ patch should be live now (for PC only, of course). Check out the DayZ update 1.06 changes below. Remember: these changes are for the Experimental build and not the Stable one. We’ve also decided to include the changes in the November 22 update as well.
DayZ update 1.06 patch notes (November 26, 2019):
- It is highly recommended to use the Steam client option to verify the integrity of the local game cache to avoid corrupted data and control issues after downloading this update.
- Consider de-fragmenting your HDD after downloading large updates.
- In case of problems, please check the Bohemia Interactive support F.A.Q., DayZ F.A.Q., or BattlEye F.A.Q.
- You can help us to further improve the game by posting your feedback on the Feedback Tracker.
GAME Update 1.06.152807 (26.11.2019)
- Fixed: A server error related to the swapping of item attachments
- Fixed: NBC clothing was not repairable
- Tweaked: The bleeding tick rate is now applied every three seconds (overall loss is still the same)
GAME Update 1.06.152804 (22.11.2019)
- Fixed: A server crash connected to flying vehicles
- Fixed: Players could get launched off buildings just after leaving a ladder
- Fixed: Animals would slide during certain animations
- Fixed: An exploit abusing a building occluder
- Fixed: Mich2001Helmet no longer gets wet
- Fixed: Clipping camera when using the BK-133 shotgun in iron sights
- Tweaked: Worn clothes should dry up faster near a fireplace
- Tweaked: Slightly increased the night-time temperature on Chernarus
Console players should eventually see this 1.06 update — though at a different version number — in the near future.
Source: DayZ forums