There’s a new killer lurking around, as Behavior Interactive today released the first teaser for Dead by Daylight Chapter 15 .
The teaser is pretty short, with the only hint of who this new killer is being a bloodied chain.
Like we said, short and it’s really anyone’s guess as who this Chapter killer will be. At this time, most are speculating that it may be Hellraiser’s Pinhead character due to the chain. In the films, Pinhead is shown to have many supernatural abilities, though his preferred method of killing typically revolves around him using his mental powers to control chains with hooks at the end of them. It is definitely a possibility and one that would make many happy as it has been a fan request for a long time now.
We should expect to hear more about Dead by Daylight Chapter 15 real soon, especially with their international tour starting at the end of this month at PAX, followed by GDC next month.
The full tour schedule can be found below.
- PAX East — In late February, Behaviour will attend Boston’s leading gaming convention to meet with fans and press.
- Game Developers Conference— In March, the developer will head to San Francisco for GDC to discuss their 2020 lineup with journalists.
- TwitchCon EU— In early May, Behaviour will set up community events for fans at TwitchCon EU in Amsterdam.
- Dead by Daylight™ 4th Anniversary—Behaviour will host its second Dead by Daylight annual event in Montreal to celebrate the game’s 4th Anniversary.
- E3— In June, the team will head to Los Angeles for the most anticipated gaming convention in the U.S. to meet with journalists and showcase their titles.
- Gamescom— In August, Behaviour will head to the largest gaming convention in the world to meet with journalists and fans.
- PAX West— In late August, the developer will host a large booth where press and fans can check out its latest titles.
- TwitchCon NA— In September, Behaviour goes to sunny San Diego to meet with the biggest influencers and fans.
- EGX— In October, the developer will attend the U.K.’s premier video games show for the first time ever and host a community get-together for the U.K.’s amazing gamers and press.
- DreamHack Atlanta — In November, Behaviour will expand its conference presence in the Southeastern U.S. by attending DreamHack Atlanta for the first time.
Dead by Daylight is now available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.