While we got a hotfix patch for Dead by Daylight last week, Behaviour Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight update 2.07 November 3 patch, or what the studio calls the bugfix 4.3.2 hotfix.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.07 November 3 Patch Notes:
- Discordance: Updated range from 32/64/96 meters to 64/96/128 meters and decreased the aura duration after survivors have left the generator from 8 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Updated Blood Favor’s text to indicate that it only works with basic attacks; note that the function of the perk remains unchanged.
- Fixed an issue that caused Traps, Phantasm and Snares not to be placed properly in specific places (exit gates, Shelter Woods’ Unique Tree etc.) in Macmillan Estate’s maps
- Fixed an issue that caused The Spirit’s breathing to be heard while she was phasing
- Fixed an issue that caused two uncleansable Totems on Rotten Fields and Coal Tower
- Fixed an issue that caused Halloween Event generators not to spawn in the Midwich Elementary School map
- Fixed Jake’s beard not appearing in the Orbital Captain head cosmetic
- Fixed gaps in Yui’s Miss Speedway outfit when mixing with other outfit’s cosmetic pieces
- Fixed an issue that caused The Blight’s “Alchemist Ring” add-on to grant a bonus to rush token recharge time
Yep, that’s about it. You can check out the different platforms’ patches here, to see if there are any platform-specific changes.