Behaviour Interactive has released the Dead by Daylight update 2.10 December 8 patch, or what the studio calls the bugfix 4.4.1 update. This includes a fix to the Oni issue linked to hit validation, though there are a lot more fixes included. Head on below for the official notes.
Dead by Daylight Update 2.10 December 8 (Bugfix 4.4.1) Patch Notes:
4.4.0 Patch Notes Addendum:
- Technical Flashlight Rework and optimization
- Updated Flashlight VFX and animations
- Added audio feedback when using the Flashlight against Killers.
- Increased default Flashlight accuracy back to normal
- Appraisal now only allows Survivors to rummage through the same chest once
- Ebony and Ivory Memento Moris now require the targeted survivor to have been hooked twice
- Victor can now search lockers, if a Survivor is found inside, the player will be send back to control Charlotte while Victor will block the Survivor in the locker for up to 10 sec.
- Hoarder: Increased the distance at which Survivor locations are revealed from 24/36/48 meters to 32/48/64 meters
- Hoarder: Removed the stipulation that it decreases the rarity of items found in chests
- Fixed an issue that allowed Victor to pounce on Survivors inside lockers
- Fixed an issue that could cause Unbreakable to grant too much recovery when spam clicking
- Fixed an issue that caused the Flashlight beam to stay narrow after successfully blinding the Killer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Hoarder from spawning extra chests
- Fixed an issue where Victor was misaligned during the Twins mori
- Fixed a terminology issue in Hoarder’s perk description
- Fixed an issue that caused cross-platform friends to no longer appear in the friends list after linking accounts
- Fixed an issue that caused the text in the redeem code box to be deletable
- Fixed an issue where Victor was misaligned in the lobby for The Twins
- Fixed an issue that caused the rain to be heard while the Temple of Purgation’s basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to get stuck in the ground when released at certain locations.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to appear to fall through the ground from survivor’s perspectives when released.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent releasing Victor after being stunned during the release interaction.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the screen to remain black after manually changing from Victor to Charlotte.
- Fixed an issue that caused the blinding effect to carry over when switching from Victor to Charlotte.
- Fixed an issue that caused the animation to continue when cancelling the Twins mori.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to remain on a survivor killed by the end game collapse.
- Fixed an issue that caused Victor to see blocked generator auras red instead of white.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the Twins power to become unusable under poor network conditions.
- Fixed an issue that allowed survivors to crawl out of the exit gate after being hit while having Victor on their back.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors’ hands to jitter when holding a lit flashlight.
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to bounce when destroying Victor when standing on obstacles.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon not to appear for survivors when attempting to blind the killer with firecrackers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightborn perk icon not to appear for survivors when blinding a killer that was already being blinded by another survivor.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Oni not to absorb blood orbs during his successful hit animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivors to continue searching the chest after the progress bar is full when using the Appraisal perk.
- Fixed an issue that caused searching an open chest with the Appraisal perk to grant the Unlocked Chest score.
- Fixed an issue that caused the FOV of the Legion not to increase while running during Feral Frenzy.
- Fixed an issue that caused an extra ‘block’ option to appear after selecting an offline friend profile in the friends list