Dead by Daylight has received a small hotfix which targets a disconnecting issue while moving to a lobby with a Survive With Friends group.
Find the details for hotfix 1.8.1A below:
– Fixed an issue causing players to disconnect from the server while transitioning to a lobby through a Survive With Friends group
This follows the recently released Dead by Daylight update 1.8.1, which tweaks balance, fixes bugs, and more.
Take a look at the full list of patch notes below:
FEATURES & CONTENT
– Content – Added new VFX when failing a generator skill check to wake up
– Feature – Added a status effect on the portrait of a Survivor who is asleep
– Feature – Added dissolve VFX on the Nightmare when a survivor is transitioning to the Dream State
– Feature – Removed the in and out of Dream World transition when The Nightmare performs his memento mori kill. Now survivors who are being killed by the Nightmare will always be in the Dream State
– A bug fix where we made the 0.3 seconds of the attack always play has made all lunges feel longer. In fact we are playing the full attack phase animation allowing the killer too fully swing before playing the blade wipe animation. We have made a tweak this patch where this is not true for the obstruction hit. An obstruction as soon as it is registered will go into the obstruction hit cooldown.
– Changed the medkit add-ons Needle & Thread and Surgical Suture to have an additive increased skill check chances instead of a multiplicative one. Changed the Surgical Suture Skillcheck chance, increased it from Slightly(3%) to Moderately(5%). English only
– Increased The Nightmare’s terror radius from 16 to 24 meters. Increasing the Terror radius allows for survivors to have more room to maneuver around Freddy without having their aura seen. We’ve matched the Terror Radius and Lullaby to keep The Nightmare’s presence consistent at a base.
– Increased The Nightmares slowdown when successfully putting someone to sleep from 1 to 3 seconds. The slowdown will be more present and give survivors a slight window to put distance between themselves and Freddy before they are asleep.
– Nightmare’s Red Paint Brush add-on reduces terror radius by 16 meters instead of 8 meters, this is an adjustment since we increased the terror radius to 24 meters as a base for Freddy.
– Removed the ability to wake up a survivor in crawl state. Now when healed to the injured state they will automatically be woken up. Also applicable when using the Unbreakable perk
– Survivors with the Adrenaline perk at all Tiers will automatically be woken up from the Dream State when Adrenaline triggers. Adrenaline tiers 1 and 2 gain the ability to heal from dying as well as Tier 1 gains a 5 second sprint on activation. Updated description in English only
– The Nightmare will now appear twice briefly during the Dream Transition instead of being visible throughout the Dream Transition. This change should help Freddy players to confuse their targets and encourage a disengage and surprise strategy.
– Tweaked the Dream State VFX when a survivor is being pulled out of a locker when awake. Now the survivor is put to sleep at the beginning of the interaction rather than at the end
– Adjusted the brightness whenin the Dream State in the Treatment Theatre map
– Adjusted the collision on some bush asset barriers in Badhman Preschool
– Adjusted the fire visual effects in the basement of the Badham Preschool
– Adjusted the shape of the yard of one of the houses in Badham Preschool that caused grass to appear inside the house
– Fixed a collision that sometimes blocked player movement between the crashed school bus and a rock in the Autohaven Wrecker’s theme
– Fixed an audio and desync issue when the Nightmare performed his memento mori
– Fixed an issue that allowed a recovering survivor to be able to stack recovering and healing progression
– Fixed an issue that caused The Nightmare to see the outline of a survivor when they stood in front of a generator
– Fixed an issue that caused survivors to have the Wake Up prompt when the action wasn’t actually available
– Fixed an issue that caused the Hag’s killer stain to appear extremely bright
– Fixed an issue that caused the Nightmare’s hand to bend unnaturally during his memento mori
– Fixed an issue that caused the Unbreakable perk to be consumed if survivor was holding the Recover button at the same time they were being healed
– Fixed an issue that caused the destroy pallet audio string to play when the Nightmare damages a generator
– Fixed an issue that could cause a survivor to fall out of world and die when getting rescued from a hook
– Fixed an issue that could cause survivors arms to contort when getting unhooked
– Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to teleport on to the chandelier in the main house in Mother’s Dwelling when waking up another survivor
– Fixed an issue that could cause survivors to teleport to the first floor of the Treatment Room when healing another survivor on the control panel
– Fixed an issue that made it impossible for all players in the lobby to use the lobby chat after certain symbols were used
– Fixed an issue that made it impossible to interact with a totem located between a tree and fishing boat in the Backwater Swamp theme
– Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a hedge and a rock on the Badham Preschool map
– Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a rock and fence on the Badham Preschool map
– Fixed an issue that made it impossible to pass between a tree and a trashcan in the Badham Preschool map
– Fixed an issue that made it possible to get stuck behind a chest in the Badham Preschool map
– Fixed an issue that sometimes made it impossible for the Hillbilly and the Cannibal to use the chainsaw sprint in the main entrance of the Smokehouse
– Fixed an issue where achievements tied to leveling up appeared in Steam after closing and restarting the game
– Fixed an issue where the attack detection phase would be skipped as soon as a target is found. This affects the lunge, and makes it so that the full attack animation 0.3 seconds is played each time you swing, after the attack phase the character will go into the blade wipe, obstruction hit, or miss swing animation. This was done in the Nightmare DLC release. We have now adjusted the obstruction hit to not completely play, please see balance change for more details.
– Updated the descriptions for all the Medkit items to reflect the healing speed is increased while healing others. English only
What do you think of the latest update and hotfix? Let us know below.
In other updates news, a new hotfix is out for Destiny 2 on consoles and PC, the latest StarCraft II patch adds a huge amount of content, and a new Smite patch adds new God skins and tweaks item balance.
Source: Dead by Daylight (Official)