While most Destiny 2 players are busy with the game’s new raid, those looking for some PvP action will get their wish when Lord Saladin returns this coming week! The Destiny 2 Iron Banner December 2020 schedule has been announced! Not only that, but the Destiny 2 next update (called 3.0.1) has been dated for next week too.
According to Bungie, the Destiny 2 Iron Banner December 2020 schedule beings at 9 a.m. on December 8, and will last until 9 a.m. on December 15. This will be the first Iron Banner where Stasis powers introduced in the latest expansion — Beyond Light — will be available.
Before the Iron Banner begins, Bungie will be releasing a new Destiny 2 update called the Destiny 2 update 3.0.1! This is also set to be rolled out on December 8, and we have a quick preview of things included in the patch!
- The Prophecy Dungeon will be returning to Destiny 2 on December 8, 2020.
- This endgame activity is free to all players.
- Powerful rewards may be earned from each checkpoint once per week.
- Players may complete the dungeon once per week to obtain a pinnacle-powered reward.
- Previously featured weapon and armor rewards are available once more.
- Beginning next week, players may acquire bounties from Destiny 2 vendors using the Destiny Companion App.
- Bounties may only be acquired when players are Offline, In Orbit, or in The Tower.
- This will be introduced through a Companion App update, which is planned for December 8, 2020.
- Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for more on this Companion App update.
- Fixed an issue with the New Light subclass quest where Ikora’s waypoint was suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where veteran players with two characters of the same class were blocked from acquiring their subclasses.
- Fixed an issue where a step on the New Light pursuit was not granting experience.
- Fixed an issue where players who skip the Shotgun chest in the first mission did not receive Special ammo when the Shotgun was granted.
- Fixed an issue where the waypoint on the Exotic Archive Vendor continues to flash for players who own all Exotics.
- Badges and Armor in Collections correctly select player’s class.
- Fixed an issue where the UI would forget which page the player was on after previewing an item in Collections.
- Fixed a bug where some new armor mods had incorrect sources listed in Collections.
- Updated the mercy rule for Control and Clash to prevent it from triggering too early in the match.
- Fixed an issue where the “Survivor” medal could be awarded to players who were defeated during the round.
- Fixed an issue where the “Untouchable” medal could not be earned.
- Icefall Mantle
- Fixed a bug where the Icefall Mantle’s description did not mention the slow field it generates when activated.
- Mask of Bakris
- Improved the readability of the visual effects when another player wearing Mask of Bakris shifts directly toward you.
- Updated the description string of Mask of Bakris’s perk to correctly describe its damage bonus, which applies only to combatants and affects all Arc weapon damage and all damage against slowed or encased enemies.
- Additionally, fixed an issue where this damage bonus was applying to players who are slowed or encased in Crucible and Gambit.
- Necrotic Grip
- Fixed an issue where being killed by the effects of Necrotic Grip would show as being “Killed by the Architects.”
The full patch notes will be available on December 8. Once the update is out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.