Guardians, hone your skills, as Lord Saladin is back next week! Bungie has announced the Destiny 2 Iron Banner schedule for February 2021, and it starts next week! In addition to that, the known issues in the game has been listed too.
- Related Reading: Bungie to Expand Destiny Universe Into “Additional Media,” Announces Studio Expansion & First International Office
The Destiny 2 Iron Banner schedule for February 2021 is as follows:
Start: February 23, 9 a.m. PST
Ends: March 2, 9 a.m. PST
This is the first Iron Banner for Season of the Chosen, and the Iron Bounties will grant pinnacle drops. For this season, players will see The Time-Worn Spire and Multimach CCX returning from the first year of Destiny 2, and these weapons will have random rolls for the first time.
There’s also going to be a new perk called “Iron Reach” that can roll on these two weapons. Iron Reach will massively increase range with decreased stability as the tradeoff. The Iron Will armor set will also return, which will be updated to accept new Combat Style mods.
Once the Iron Bounties are live, we’ll be sure to let our readers know about it ASAP same as before.
In addition to that, Bungie has also listed some of the new known issues with the game, and the studio has confirmed they are investigating an issue causing the Pinnacle reward for Presage to drop as a Powerful reward instead. This will be fixed in a future update according to the studio.
For mislabeled Exotic ornaments and other issues, head on below.
MISLABELLED EXOTIC ORNAMENTSLast week, the following Exotic ornaments were removed from the Eververse store due to an issue causing them to display the incorrect Exotic armor piece that they apply to:
- The Titan Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament for the Helm of Saint-14.
- The Warlock Caduceus ornament for Ophidian Aspect.
- The Hunter Mantle of Remembrance ornament for Shinobu’s Vow.
We are currently working on providing Silver refunds to players who purchased these ornaments in Season of the Chosen and were affected by the issue. We will provide more information when it becomes available.
BRIGHT DUST CHALLENGE REWARDSWe are currently investigating an issue resulting in some players to not receive their Bright Dust rewards from completing the Weekly Challenges for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard. Players affected by this issue will be granted the Bright Dust they should have earned in a future update.
KNOWN ISSUESWhile we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in our #Help Forum:
- Several new items are missing Lore tabs.
- Players may experience crashes in the Jetsam of Saturn, Archer’s Line, and EDZ Outskirts.
- The Chosen Destruction Focused Umbral Engrams cannot be used to focus Umbral Engrams once completed.
- The Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle mod behaves inconsistently with certain scout rifles.
- Player benefiting modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist are not granting correct bonuses.
- Ticuu’s Divination catalyst quest does not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- There is no indication of the weekly challenge available at the H.E.L.M.
- Players may receive an Online Privileges pop-up if they attempt to load into Battleground: Hailstone with a fireteam member who has not yet completed the Beyond Light introductory mission.
- Players are only able to reset their Valor and Infamy ranks a limited number of times.
- The Good Company gilded Triumph may not count progress if players are killed.
- The door in the Hollowed Lair strike sometimes doesn’t open, resulting in players having to abort the strike.