Those looking for some PvP action and want to get rewarded for it, the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week for May 15 is now live! Same as before, check out the third, fifth, seventh, and flawless rewards below. And of course, which map is in this week’s rotation.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week May 15, 2020:
Trials of Osiris are LIVE
This thread is for all general discussion, questions, thoughts, musings, wonderings, etc. for the Trials of Osiris.
What is Trials of Osiris?
- Trials of Osiris is the pinnacle PvP activity. Every Weekend, the best players compete in 3v3 Elimination for one goal: Go Flawless.
- To start, head to Saint-14 in the Tower Hangar and buy one of the possible passages (see below).
- To reach Flawless and get to the Lighthouse, you need to win 7 matches without losing one.
- It uses Win Based Matchmaking, which means you’ll face teams with a similar amount of wins on their card. Matches will get harder as you win more matches.
- There is NO fireteam matchmaking. You need to team up yourself!
- Power Level matters, however bonus power from the artifact is not enabled.
How Long do the Trials of Osiris last?
- Event Starts: Every Friday at Daily Reset (1700 UTC).
- Event Ends: Following Tuesday at Weekly Reset (1700 UTC).
Where do I go to find Guardians to compete with in the Trials?
- You can head over to /r/Fireteams, www.The100.io, Xbox LFG system, DestinyLFG.net or DestinyLFG.com, or go to the Bungie.net recruitment forum (also available through the Bungie App).
What if I have a question about another piece of armor/weapon or general Trials question?
- Use Control + F (Or Command + F if on a Mac) and search for keywords in your question. Someone may have asked it already. If they haven’t ask right below.
You can check out what Xur is selling this week right here.