Bungie has announced that the Destiny 2 upcoming update 188.8.131.52 will be out next Tuesday, March 22! While the studio didn’t give out the exact patch notes, we do know some of the known issues they are looking into, as well as the schedule when players can expect the patch.
Destiny 2 Upcoming Update 184.108.40.206 – Out March 22:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
- Armor offered by Vendors has low-stat rolls.
- This includes Tower vendors, as well as Xûr.
- We are continuing to investigate an increase in MARMOT errors.
- The Season 15 Pathfinder and Season 14 Lightkin armor sets are no longer available to equip as ornaments if previously unlocked via Armor Synthesis.
- The yellow color for subtitles on the PS5 platform either isn’t noticeable or doesn’t appear anymore and only shows white text.
- Players who go Flawless in Trials aren’t receiving post-win weapons or rewards.
- Mementos aren’t dropping for players in Trials of Osiris.
- Players aren’t receiving credit for Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- Some players can’t change their Bungie Name.
- The One of Us emblem doesn’t appear in Collections.
In addition to that, Bungie has also revealed the Iron Banner and Trials schedule up to May!
We have some Iron Banner dates to share, raid challenges to complete, and Guardian Games coming towards the end of the Season. As a quick note, dates are subject to change. We’re also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks to sprinkle in, but want to let the dust settle from balance changes introduced at launch and a few tuning changes/bug fixes that are coming online.
- March 15 (This Week!): Iron Banner and a New PsiOps Battlegrounds Location
- March 22: Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds, Vow of the Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Once the patch is out next week, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. Don’t forget to bookmark our Destiny 2 game hub for the latest on Xur, the weekly reset, and other activities!