Bungie will roll out a new patch for Destiny 2 next week once maintenance rolls in this June 28! The Destiny 2 upcoming update hotfix 184.108.40.206 will focus on fixes, and the studio has given a preview of what’s incoming.
Destiny 2 Upcoming Update Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Preview of Changes:
Note that this is not the official patch notes, as that will be available once the patch is out, but tbis is a confirmed list of fixes and changes the studio is looking into.
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:15 AM (1615 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 are brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 2 PM (2100 UTC): Destiny 1 and 2 maintenance completes.
- Fixing an issue where players could shoot through Barricades, Ward of Dawn, and thin walls when Piercing Sidearms artifact mod and the Armor-Piercing Rounds weapon mods are equipped.
- Piercing Sidearms artifact mod will be re-enabled.
- Fixing an issue where the Crucible Vermilion shader effects caused unintended photosensitivity issues.
- Investigating special effects in Nightmare Containment activities that caused unintended photosensitivity concerns.
- Fixing an issue where Wings of Sacred Dawn did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Peregrine Greaves did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Peacekeepers did not offer proposed airborne effectiveness buff.
- Fixing an issue where Master Vault of Glass raid did not have all Challenges active when available through the new raid and dungeon rotator.
Same as always, MP1st will make sure to alert gamers once maintenance has started, and once the title update is live. In the meantime, make sure to check out Xur’s wares this weekend right here, and we’ve also posted this week’s Trials of Osiris map and rewards.