Just a few weeks ago, Bungie released Destiny 2 patch 2.7.1 which saw quite a lot of gameplay changes and tweaks. Well, get ready for more! Bungie has revealed the Destiny 2 upcoming updates, which include a smaller set of fixes — at least from what’s revealed so far.
Set to be released this February 11, which is also the start of the Crimson Days event, Bungie will roll out Destiny 2 hotfix 188.8.131.52., and here’s what’s in it so far:
HOTFIX 184.108.40.206 AND RESOLVED ISSUESNext Tuesday, February 11, we will release Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11. This update will resolve some issues currently affecting players. Here is another preview of some of the issues that will be resolved:
- The Efrideet’s Gift Triumph will retroactivity unlock for players who turn in 50 Iron Banner packages in Season of the Dawn.
- The Get Closer pursuit will no longer have its progress reset when resetting Infamy. This is retroactive and will auto-complete for any player who has already been above Mythic rank this season.
- A Season 9 Iron Banner Triumph has been added that tracks purchased packages from Lord Saladin. This is also retroactive.
Speaking of the Crimson Days event, Bungie has already listed some of the known issues about the event before it’s even out!
Crimson Days event known issues:Here are a few known issues about the event:
- Players will be unable to accept Lord Shaxx’s “Fire of the Crimson Days” emblem if they already have this emblem in their inventory. Deleting the emblem will allow them to accept the new one and complete the “Welcome to the Crimson Days” Milestone.
- Players who are removed from a match and rejoin will not be able to respawn until the current round ends. These player will see “Waiting for Ally to Revive” for the remaining duration of the round.
- Crimson Days bounties do not advance the Crucible Bounty Vendor Challenge.
In addition to that, here’s the list of known issues reported by the Destiny 2 community:
CURRENT KNOWN ISSUESWhile we continue investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in our #Help Forum:
- Players are continuing to report increased Tower load times after Update 2.7.1.
- The Playin’ the Odds emblem doesn’t drop and cannot be reacquired from Collections. While we investigate, the only way to receive this emblem right now is to reset your Infamy rank three times in one Season.
- In the Bright Future quest, Orbs of Light that are collected sometimes are not accurately reflected in the quest’s progress. Some players have reported that deleting or claiming a bounty may help with progression issues.
Expect the patch or hotfix (most likely it’ll be a server-side fix) to be released during the maintenance period. Once it’s out and we know more details, we’ll let our readers know.