The Destiny 2 update 1.041 file is now out for both last-gen and next-gen platforms, and this is to bring in the hotfix 184.108.40.206 list of changes. Don’t expect any new content in the Destiny 2 March 29 patch notes listed below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.041 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 March 29 Patch Notes:
- Related Reading: Destiny 2 Weekly Reset March 29, 2022 and Eververse Inventory
THE WELLSPRING: ATTACK
- Fixed an issue where players were able to avoid being pulled into the boss arena during encounter when pressed up against Hive shield barriers.
- Fixed an issue where players that joined the activity late would prevent activity barriers from spawning, blocking further Wellspring progression.
- Fixed an issue where Wizards and carried objects could be pushed to sink through the middle pillar, soft-locking the instance.
- Fixed an issue in the Cosmodrome that blocked players from picking up Captured Light, blocking further progression.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris Mementos were not dropping when players claimed their first Flawless chest of the week.
Gameplay and Investment:
- Fixed an issue where combatants would remain stun-locked indefinitely when hit with a Glaive melee.
- Balance tweaks were made to the Firmly Planted perk on Fusion Rifles.
- Effectiveness reduced by 50%.
- Glaives will now reach full charge after landing four successful projectile hits.
- Suppressing Glaive now consumes (and requires) 10% weapon energy when applying suppression with the Glaive melee.
- Child of the Old Gods is now more likely to reach its intended target, no longer bouncing off its directed path.
- We are still proud of the Child, even more than we were last week. Good job, Child.
- Fixed an issue that prevented stat trackers from counting weekly, Seasonal, and lifetime Vow of the Disciple raid carries.
- We are temporarily removing game credits from Destiny 2.
- The Director Node will return in a future update.