Bungie has pushed out Destiny 2 update 1.054 on all platforms today, and this is for hotfix patch version 220.127.116.11 that brings gameplay fixes and adjustments. Read up on the Destiny 2 August 2 patch notes below.
Destiny 2 Update 1.054 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 August 2 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t unlock the appearance of the Solstice armor sets to transmog.
- The beacons are lit, fashion calls for aid!
- Fixed an issue where players couldn’t reobtain armor from Eva Levante (Space Grandma) if armor has been dismantled after completing the step where players need to speak with her, post-equipping.
- Fixed an issue where players weren’t receiving the Seashore Pack at the Eververse store.
- Players can now grab their loot from Cryptarch. #Investment
- Progress accelerators are now in place for players completing Solstice Event Challenges on second and third classes (Titan, Warlock, and Hunter, for any new players).
- Partially fixed, progress accelerator missing on Hand Cannon challenge for Titans.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to progress second and third character armor sets after fully upgrading their primary Guardian’s armor.