- Resolved an issue where Destiny 2 could crash when players interacted with the Vault in the Tower on Xbox consoles.
- Implementing backend changes to improve Destiny 2 service stability.
- Adjusted Rose’s fire rate from 150 RPM to its intended 140 RPM.
- Players may once again equip this legendary hand cannon.
- Heir Apparent has been removed from the Monument to Lost Lights – Exotic Archive.
- Resolved an issue where Collectors Edition emblems were not being granted or appearing in collections properly.
Aside from Beyond Light, Destiny 2 players are also experiencing the Season of the Hunt! Read on here for more info about that. Same as before, if you spot any gameplay-related changes or fixes, share them down below in the comments.
Don’t forget, once maintenance is over, we’ll be postingg the weekly Xur items and location, as well as the Trials of Osiris rewards and map.