Bungie has released the Destiny 2 update 2.30 (PS5 version 1.025) this September 23, and this is for hotfix 188.8.131.52! This is out on all platforms, and includes a bunch of gameplay-related fixes, and other changes. Head on below for the details.
Destiny 2 Update 2.30 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 1.025 Patch Notes:
Update: Bungie has released the official patch notes!
TRIALS OF OSIRIS
- Special ammo no longer refreshes upon resurrection
- Added hold to purchase functionality to gear purchasable from Saint-14 in order to prevent accidental purchases.
- Weapons received from the Trials of Osiris Reputation Rank Reward track on Saint-14 will now have their Masterwork Slots active.
- Added tooltip to Glory and Elimination playlists to indicate that their matchmaking prefers skill.
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage I if Petra didn’t appear after interacting with the compass.
- Fixed an issue where Tracing the Stars II quest could not be completed if Atlas Skews were picked up before picking up the quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Proving Grounds strike would not appear on Nessus for players if they didn’t unlock it before Season of the Lost began.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Horror’s Least will now drop at Power cap from the Corrupted Nightfall.
- Adept Weapon Mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius and Projectile speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls and Raids, in addition to Trials of Osiris.
- Fixed yet another issue caused by Telesto.
- Teleso bolts no longer spawn orbs of power when hit with a Proximity Explosive Knife.
- Fixed a crash that could be caused by a certain combination of armor mods.
Servers are currently offline, and this includes Bungie’s official site. Once it’s up, we’ll update the post with the official patch notes. Here are the known issues listed by Bungie:
- Trials of Osiris rank reward weapons cannot be Masterworked.
- When inspecting the Shadow’s Gloves Warlock armor there is a gap between the player’s arms and torso.
- Having Champion mods equipped when visiting the Wish Wall in Last Wish may result in BIRD errors.
- The Titan Interlaced gauntlets have parts of the armor floating disconnected from the arms.
- Tracing The Stars I displays the same location for Atlas Skews twice. The hidden location is Distant Spine Island Tree.
- Horror’s Least is dropping at 0 Power from the Corrupted Nightfall.
- Players can purchase a second Passage and accidentally overwrite a seven-win passage.
- The Corrupted Nightfall Triumph to score over 100,000 points isn’t counting points correctly.
Hopefully, these fixes are sorted in this patch.
Update: Post has been updated with the official patch notes.