Bungie has released the Destiny 2 update 2.39 patch this January 20, and this is for hotfix 220.127.116.11, and includes fixes for activities, weapon changes and more. Read up on the full Destiny 2 January 20 patch notes below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.39 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 January 20 Patch Notes:
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during the Crota boss encounter.
- Improved responsiveness of Phryzhia (Ogre boss) becoming vulnerable when the cursed idol buff is activated.
- Fixed an issue where defeating enemies with a finisher could cause a crash.
- Note: The team is continuing to investigate general crashes in Gambit. Please continue to report issues to the #Help forum on Bungie.net.
- Fixed an issue where invisible geometry could block bullets or movement on some curved surfaces.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the ability to equip Exotic Ornaments to the Wish-Ender bow.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter class ability cooldown times would increase if the player’s Mobility stat was over 100.
- Players may now increase their Mobility to whatever value over 100 that they desire without detriment to their cooldown timers, even if it provides no real benefit.
- Seriously, go ahead.
- Max that stat out.
- We dare you.
- Show us how high you can get your Mobility.
- Reverted a change to Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia Colorblind Modes default colors to address community feedback.
- Improved Roster grouping and sorting algorithms to generally improve Roster performance.