Bungie has released Destiny 2 update 2.49, which is for hotfix 188.8.131.52! Players can expect changes to weapon issues, as well as class-specific adjustments as well. Read on for the Destiny 2 hotfix 184.108.40.206 patch notes below.
Destiny 2 Update 2.49 Patch Notes | Destiny 2 Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where killing a Hive Ghost was granting more than one revive token in activities.
- Fixed an issue where Grandmaster The Lightblade and Birthplace of the Vile were not contributing to the Total Conquest Triumph.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to exit the play area on Eternity.
- Fixed an issue where killing the Envoys would not drop the Primeval’s shield.
- Fixed an issue where the Primeval would not appear after banking 100 Motes.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Biotic Enhancements perk prevented shattering an encased player with an uncharged melee.
- Renewal Grasps
- While equipped, Renewal Grasps now increases the base cooldown of the Duskfield Grenade from 62s to 152s.
- The outgoing damage penalty applied to players affected by a Renewal Grasps’ Duskfield Grenade has been reduced from 50% to 20%.
- Damage unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Fixed an issue where The Summoner Auto Rifle on Saint-14’s rank reputation rewards is missing a Masterwork.
- The Offensive Bulwark Void Aspect now grants 60% less bonus grenade energy regeneration in PvP game modes.
- Titan Barricade’s base cooldown when the Bastion Void Aspect is equipped is now 82s, up from 53s.
- This matches the recharge rate of Warlock Rift.
- Skip Grenade impact damage reduced from 8 to 4. Skip Grenade tracking strength now begins to decrease after 1s, down to 50% strength after 3s .
- Axion Bolt base cooldown increased from 91s to 152s.
- Whisper of Chains now provides 15% bonus damage resistance against players when near a Stasis crystal, down from 25%.
- Unchanged vs. PvE targets.
- Stability and crash fixes.
- Fixed a memory leak contributing to crashes and instability.
- Reduced the text chat spam throttle to allow for more messages to be sent by a player before receiving the “You’re sending messages too quickly!” message.