With today’s Destiny 2 maintenance now over, Bungie has rolled out Destiny 2 hotfix 126.96.36.199! There’s no file to actually download, which means it’s a server-side fix. That said, there are a few changes include in this Destiny 2 update today, and here are the known changes.
Destiny 2 hotfix 188.8.131.52 patch notes (via Bungie):
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender’s Broadhead perk was dealing more damage than intended
- Equipping both a Fusion Rifle Scavenger mod and a Linear Fusion Scavenger mod will no longer cause Heavy ammo to be gained from Special ammo boxes
- Using Telesto with the Heavy Handed obelisk mod will no longer generate unintentional extra Special ammo
- Fixed an issue that would cause the EDZ Obelisk interact component to despawn
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Sundial reward currency to be issued to players twice
- Eververse waypoint notification has been disabled
- The Season 9 Seasonal Starter Bundle will no longer appear as owned for players who bought the Season 8 Seasonal Starter Bundle
- Gunsmith weekly destination bounty will be re-enabled and properly rotate weekly (instead of daily)
- Crucible daily bounties will now rotate daily
Thanks to the Destiny 2 community, here are the known fixes in the Destiny 2 update today (Destiny 2 hotfix 184.108.40.206):
- EDZ obelisk will work properly
- Eververse will stop flashing
- Wish Ender will do normal damage again
Per Bungie’s reply:
This will be fixed in next weeks update.
I fully understand this will bring some negative feelings to players, as they enjoyed the unintentional increase to damage. We’ve brought this feedback to the team, which could be considered for future updates when looking at Bows overall.
Again, not a promise, but wanted to give more info.
Note that this isn’t the full list of changes, and listed below are some of the known issues Bungie is tracking:
- The Leviathan’s Breath Exotic Bow currently cannot be acquired due to an issue with ‘The Arms Dealer’ strike where it can only be completed in Season 8.
- The Tower Obelisk can sometimes not be accessed. Players encountering this should return to orbit and launch back in to The Tower.
- The Giddy Laugh emote keeps loading in the Emote Collection and can’t be unequipped if slotted.
If ever the studio releases the full hotfix changes, we’ll update the post.
Don’t forget to check out this week’s Destiny 2 weekly reset of activities and rewards here.