- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Vex: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Thuun’s Stratagem: Solar damage increased. Knockback damage and distance increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Famine: All ammunition drops are significantly reduced.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: D.F.A. (Hand Cannon)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Complete various activities around the EDZ, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Iron Banner: “There will come a day when the Tower falls again. Our ability to hold territory is paramount.” —Lord Saladin – – Capture zones to increase points for every kill.
- Clash: “The Crucible is a strange thing when you think about it. We die over and over, that we may live in the end.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents.
- Countdown: “I hope the remaining Red Legion can see this: weapons they brought to destroy us, used as mere toys in training exercises. Do be mindful of the blast radius, though.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by detonating a charge, defusing the opposing charge, or eliminating all opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: The Swords
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Kathok, Roar of Xol
This boss drops:
Raid Order: Dogs > Baths > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Gauntlet Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Hand Cannon Vogue||Finger guns are entry level.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Saint’s Invocation||“Find tranquility in the reprieve” —Saint-14||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Spur of the Moment||Eight seconds is nothing.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Waking Nightmare||“As Darkness approaches, my vision grows clearer.” —Eris Morn||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Feline Fancy||Keep cat upright for safety.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Tex Mechanica Shell||For Ghosts who look to tame a wild frontier.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Magneton Thrust||Living on a prayer… and the laws of magnetism.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Trials of Osiris Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Standard Bearer||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of SUROS Regime. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Luxe Riders||Equip this ornament on any Year 3 Legendary armor set to change its appearance. Once you get a universal ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters of the relevant class on your account.||Hunter Universal Ornament||1200 Bright Dust|
|Rasputin Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike.|
Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.|Consumable|150 Bright Dust Gleaming Boon of the Crucible|When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match.
Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.|Consumable|500 Bright Dust Golden Age Wine|Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.|Shader|40 Bright Dust Cabal Entrance|Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.|Transmat Effect|450 Bright Dust
Rasputin Weekly Bounties
|Public Servant: Io||Use cache codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in the Rupture on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||4 Caches opened||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
|Legendary Spelunker: Io||Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||3 Caches opened & 12 Champions defeated||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|