Guardians, the Destiny 2 weekly reset June 16 list of activities and refresh is now live! Check out the full refresh below.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset June 16, 2020:
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Savathûn’s Song
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Savathûn’s Dirge: Incoming Void and aerial damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Togetherness: Base health regen is reduced. If near another player, health regen is increased.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Duty Bound (Auto Rifle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
- Nightfall: The Insight Terminus – Break into the ancient Vex installation.
- Exclusive Drop: The Long Goodbye (Sniper Rifle)
- Nightfall: Strange Terrain – Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Exclusive Drop: BrayTech Osprey (Rocket Launcher)
- Nightfall: The Hollowed Lair – The Fanatic has returned. Take him down and finish the job you started.
- Exclusive Drop: Mindbender’s Ambition (Shotgun)
Complete various activities around Io, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Team Scorched: “You’ve got a Scorch Cannon, they’ve got Scorch Cannons. Make a mess.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents using Scorch Cannons.
- Countdown: “I hope the remaining Red Legion can see this: weapons they brought to destroy us, used as mere toys in training exercises. Do be mindful of the blast radius, though.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by detonating a charge, defusing the opposing charge, or eliminating all opponents.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity: Defeat the Nightmare of the Fanatic.
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish: Defeat the Nightmare of Omnigul.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Nur Abath, Crest of Xol
This boss drops:
- IKELOS_SG_v1.0.1 (Shotgun)
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Pleasure Gardens Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Fist of Fury||: Finish critically wounded combatants.||Finisher||3500 Bright Dust|
|The Calypso||You’ll never be detained again.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Warsat Arrival||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Vibrant Medusa||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Mirror Mirror||Are you me, or am I you?||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Burnout||Fight fire with fire. And fight everything else with fire, too.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Boxer’s Dance||Float like a Warlock, sting like a Shank.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Copperhead Supremacy Shell||For Ghosts who are coiling, waiting, watching.||Ghost Shell||400 Bright Dust|
|Awkward Greeting||Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Abyssal Scream||Equip this weapon ornament to change the appearance of Tractor Cannon. Once you get an ornament, it’s unlocked for all characters on your account.||Weapon Ornament||1250 Bright Dust|
|Hood of the Exile Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Cerulean Divide||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|VEIST Poison Shimmer||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Tarnished Copper||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Descendant Vex Chrome||Apply this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Guiding Light||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Illicit Transmat Effects||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Blind Clutch||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
Don’t forget to check out the Destiny 2 expansions announced for 2021 and 2022!