Nightfall – The Ordeal: The Arms Dealer
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Adept
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Hero
- All previous modifiers
- Champions: Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Cabal: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
- Zahn’s Stratagem: Solar damage and incoming airborne damage increased.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Legend
- All previous modifiers
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Legend Modifiers: Match Game & Extra Shields
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Master
- All previous modifiers
- Chaff: Radar is disabled.
- Master Modifiers: Extra Champions & Match Game & Extra Shields & No Saved Checkpoints
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Nightfall Exclusive Drop: Tilt Fuse (Vehicle)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Complete various activities around Mercury, including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic Adventures.
Weekly Crucible Rotator Playlists:
- Mayhem: “Enjoy yourselves, Guardians. You’ve earned it.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents. Abilities and Supers regenerate faster. Heavy ammo spawns more frequently.
- Showdown: “This combat drill will test you from start to finish. Stay on your game, lest you find yourself on the wrong end of the final showdown.” —Lord Shaxx – – Fight for Valor by defeating opponents and preventing revives. Win the most rounds or face off in an elimination showdown.
Vanguard Burn: Void Singe
The other modifieres rotate daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for them!
Menagerie Boss: Hasapiko, Vex Minotaur
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
- Iron: Enemies have more health and are not staggered by damage.
- Blackout: Enemy melee attacks are significantly more powerful, and radar is disabled.
- Void Singe: Void damage increases slightly from all sources.
Reckoning Boss: Likeness of Oryx
- Burn: Solar Singe
- The other modifier rotates daily, check out the Daily Reset Thread for it!
Dreaming City Cycle: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Escalation Protocol Boss: Bok Litur, Hunger of Xol
This boss drops:
Raid Order: Baths > Dogs > Gauntlet > Calus
Challenge: The Royal Pools Challenge
Prestige Raid Lairs
- Prestige: Gladiator
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
|Concentrated Mattergem||An Upgrade Module ionizer created from refined Mattergems.||Consumable||200 Bright Dust|
|Glimmershard||A shard with the ability to generate Glimmer during combat.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Scavenger’s Boon||A transmutation device with the ability to create planetary materials.||Consumable||250 Bright Dust|
|Rivalry Blacksand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Warlock Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|High Score||Credit where credit’s due.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Ladylike Shell||For Ghosts who embrace spring fashion.||Ghost Shell||2850 Bright Dust|
|Competitive Spirit Hunter Bundle||Contains a full set of Guardian Games 2020 Hunter universal ornaments. Bundle price reduced for each item you already own.||Package||6000 Bright Dust|
|Torch Light||Torches: recommended for adventurers and evil castles.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Represent||Remind them who you are.||Emote||3250 Bright Dust|
|Hip to the Hop||Delightful.||Emote||700 Bright Dust|
|Victory Lap||Take a little time to bask in your success.||Vehicle||2500 Bright Dust|
|Team Spirit||“No Guardian works alone.” —Commander Zavala||Ship||2000 Bright Dust|
|Hunter Projection||Equip this item to change your Ghost’s projection.||Ghost Projection||1500 Bright Dust|
|Recognize||It’s all you.||Emote||400 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Vanguard||When this is used during a strike, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that strike. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||150 Bright Dust|
|Gleaming Boon of the Crucible||When this is used during a Crucible match, all players receive an Eververse Gift at the end of that match. Only one gift consumable may be used per player in an activity.||Consumable||500 Bright Dust|
|Rivalry Whitesand||Equip this shader to change the color of your gear.||Shader||40 Bright Dust|
|Cyber Class Entrance||Modifications for your ship’s transmat systems, so you’ll always arrive in style.||Transmat Effect||450 Bright Dust|
Rasputin Weekly Bounties
|Public Servant: Io||Use cache codes to open Rasputin chests after successfully completing Seraph Tower public events in the Rupture on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||4 Caches opened||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
|Legendary Spelunker: Io||Eliminate Champions and use cache codes to open Rasputin chests in Legendary Lost Sectors on Io. Complete daily bounties or Rasputin activities to earn more cache codes.||3 Caches opened & 12 Champions defeated||XP & Glimmer & Warmind Bits|
Hawthornes Clan Bounties
|Uneven the Odds||Win Gambit matches with clanmates.||1000 Glimmer||4 Gambit matches won||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|
|Tag-Teaming||Assist or land final blows with clanmates in the Crucible.||1000 Glimmer||20 Crucible final blows||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|
|Raiding Party||Complete any raid with clanmates.||250 Glimmer||1 Raid completed||Legendary Gear & 2000 Clan XP & XP|