Lucid Games has launched the Destruction AllStars update 2.001.000 May 19 patch, which adds Photo Mode into the game, and more. Check out the complete patch notes below.
Destruction AllStars Update 2.001.000 May 19 Patch Notes:
- Added Photo Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Photo mode can be accessed from the pause menu in all single-player modes
- Share your photos with us on Twitter – tag us on Twitter @PlayDestruction!
- Added Ratu’s Story Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Available for 400 Destruction Points
- Fixed vehicle collisions not awarding score points to players
- Fixed players not being able to buy the AllStar Pass
- Back-end changes made to mitigate & improve the challenges not progressing issue.
We’ll continue to be monitoring this issue after this fix has gone live.It’s been quite hard to reproduce as it’s happening only to some players and only some of the time. We do have another fix in line if this one doesn’t work, it would just require more back and front end changes to happen, which would take slightly longer to push live. Though hopefully we won’t need to worry about that.
That’s about it for this patch. Once we get wind of the next one, we’ll be sure to let our readers know.