While Blizzard has already confirmed that we won’t see any Diablo 4 or Diablo-themed announcements at this year’s BlizzCon, there is something that Diablo III fans can still look forward to, and that’s the next season of the RPG.
Over on Battle.net, Blizzard has announced the Season 11 end date, and when Diablo III Season 12 begins.
Season 11 will be ending on the following dates and times:
- North America: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, October 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 12 will begin about three weeks afterward on the dates below:
- North America: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Thursday, November 9 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
For the new Diablo players, don’t forget, almost everything you’ve earned will carry over to the non-Seasonal game modes. Check out the full list just to be sure.
Here’s a list of all the rewards from this Season you can expect your non-Seasonal heroes to enjoy:
- Seasonal heroes will be converted to either non-Seasonal Normal or Hardcore mode heroes, as appropriate. There’s no need to delete any characters to make room for them; your Seasonal heroes will continue to use the same slot they currently occupy in your roster after the rollover. You’ll also be able to use Season Rebirth to convert any non-seasonal character into a Seasonal level 1 character once the next Season begins.
- Any gold you earn during the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- The total amount of Paragon experience earned is the amount that rolls over, but not the raw total Paragon levels that you gained.
- For example, if your Seasonal heroes reached Paragon 300, and your current non-Seasonal heroes are already Paragon 400, your new non-Seasonal Paragon level will still be less than Paragon 700, since Paragon levels require more experience to earn the higher you go.
- Similar to the way it works with gold, any Blood Shards you have available at the end of the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- If your non-Seasonal heroes are currently at the Blood Shard cap, any Blood Shards you earn once the Season ends will temporarily ignore the cap. You can spend these at your leisure; however, you can’t pick up any additional Blood Shards until you are below the current cap.
- Items that are currently equipped on a hero or in that hero’s inventory will stay on that hero as it moves to a non-Seasonal game mode.
- Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items on PC, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower left corner of your screen to open your inbox. Console players can do the same by visiting the mailbox found in any town hub.
- If you’ve unlocked Primal Ancient items by completing Greater Rift 70 on a Seasonal hero, you’ll also be able to obtain them on non-Seasonal heroes after the Season ends (if you have not previously unlocked them for non-Seasonal heroes).
Artisan Progress and Recipes
- If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans at the end of the Season, their level will transfer to your non-Seasonal Artisans.
- Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.
- Any Shared Stash slots or tabs you purchase during a Season that are not currently available to your non-Seasonal heroes will be transferred accordingly.
- Any achievements or achievement progress made during the Season is automatically applied to your non-Seasonal achievement profile. This happens in real time and does not require the Season to end first. Your achievement point total is also updated appropriately throughout the Season.
- After the Season rollover, any Legendary Powers unlocked using Kanai’s Cube on a Seasonal Character will become available on non-Seasonal characters as appropriate.
- At the start of a new Season, Seasonal characters will not have access to any Kanai’s Cube Legendary Powers unlocked during previous Seasonal or non-Seasonal play.
Season 10 Rewards
- All players who reach level 70 on a hero in Season 11 will unlock exclusive transmogrification appearances for pants and boots. These appearances will unlock immediately upon hitting level 70 on a Seasonal hero, and will be available on Seasonal and non-Seasonal heroes alike (even before the Season concludes). To access your new appearances, simply visit Myriam the Mystic and open the Transmogrification tab.
- In addition, players can earn portrait frames and an exclusive pennant for completing various chapters of the Season Journey.
Are you still playing Diablo III? If you see any big news about the game, don’t hesitate to email us about it.