Blizzard has released Diablo 4 update 1.0.2e on PC and this brings some minor bug fixes to the game. Note that this is a client-side patch, which means players will need to download and install it.
Diablo 4 Update 1.0.2e Patch Notes:
– Diablo IV Patch Notes 1.0.2e Build #42167 (PC)
- Fixed an issue where stuttering could occur on higher-end machines.
- Fixed an issue where some players couldn’t type their locale’s language during Shop checkout.
That’s about it. There was also hotfix 4 & 5 released on all platforms as a server-side patch.
- Fixed an issue where elite monster packs in some dungeons were spawning in higher frequency than expected.
- Further stability and bug fixes.
Once a new patch is released, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. Expect another client-side patch to be released this week which will bring more balance changes.
More Diablo 4 Reading: