Diablo 4 update 1.019 is now out on all platforms this September 12, and this is for patch version 1.1.4! With the big Season 2 patch scheduled for next month, don’t expect anything major from this one, though it does include gameplay-related fixes. Read on for everything new in the official D4 new update patch notes.
- Related Reading: Diablo 4 Korean Live Event Turns Into a Disaster With Empty Seats and Not a Lot of Interest
Diablo 4 Update 1.019 Patch Notes | Diablo 4 Update 1.1.4 Patch Notes | Diablo 4 New Update Patch Notes:
Size: 370MB (PS5)
- The total experience bonus from the Urn of Aggression season blessing has been increased from 8% to 20%.
Developer’s Note: We increased the total experience bonus of Urn of Aggression to make the Season Blessing more impactful and to help players seeking Level 100 get there a little faster.
- Fixed an issue where the screen reader didn’t read enemy names.
Quests and Events
- Fixed an issue where the Lorath’s Polearm and Strange Amulet items from the Missing Pieces quest couldn’t be picked up after dropping them and re-entering town while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where progression for the Remembering the Goose quest could be blocked if the player teleported using the Town Portal or exited the game immediately after placing Tavish’s dagger.
- Fixed an issue where the Retching Mass event did not reward Gold upon completion.
- Fixed an issue where a dialogue option for Kres couldn’t display properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Season Journey’s completion percentage in the Season menu would display the progression percentage of the last viewed Chapter instead of the active Chapter.
- Fixed an issue where the notification stating your Inventory is full could appear unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where credit would not be received for completing a Malignant Tunnels Season’s Journey objective if the heart at the end was not captured.
- Fixed an issue where the voice over lines did not play for the following taunt Emotes:
- I Will End You
- You Will Die!
- I will Rip Your Soul Apart
- Prepare for Oblivion
- Various visual, performance, and stability fixes.