Blizzard Entertainment has released a Diablo 4 update for June 13 and this is for hotfix 9! Players can expect an adjustment to elite monster density in dungeons, fixes to Legendary Aspects and more. Note that this is a server-side patch, so there is no need to download anything.
Diablo 4 Update for June 13 Patch Notes | Diablo 4 Hotfix 9 Patch Notes:
HOTFIX 9 – JUNE 12, 2023 – 1.0.2
- Further adjustments to elite monster density in dungeons.
Developer Note: We are standardizing the density of elite monsters that spawn in dungeons to ensure that no particular dungeon is clearly more efficient to run through than others.
Legendary Aspect Changes
- Fixed an issue where the damage bonus from the “Edgemaster’s Aspect” Legendary Affix was incorrectly reapplied to Whirlwind when a Shout was used.
- Resolved issues relating to “Aspect of Berserk Ripping” and Barbarian’s Two-Handed Sword Expertise that were allowing players to deal unintended amounts of damage.
- Fixed an issue where the World Tier 3 quest was given to players who have not yet met the requirements needed to advance to that World Tier.
- Fixed an issue where an event in the Dilapidated Aqueducts subzone had improper level scaling.
- Further stability improvements.
In other Diablo 4 news, Blizzard has announced that the game has amassed over $666 million in just five days alongside some other impressive stats.
Source: Blizzard Forums