Codemasters has released the Dirt 5 update 1.04 November 16 patch, and it includes fixes for both current-gen and new-gen consoles! The patch is out on PlayStation platforms, with the Xbox and PC patches rolling out within the day/soon).
- Related Reading: Take-Two Interactive Reaches Agreement to Acquire Codemasters
Head on below for the official patch notes.
Dirt 5 Update 1.04 November 16 Patch Notes:
(Rolling out now on PlayStation platforms; releasing imminently on Xbox platforms; live on PC)
– Multiple general performance improvements across the board, reducing instances of crashes, gameplay stuttering and FPS drops, further optimising general gameplay
– Xbox: Resolved issue causing some players to lose controller vibration/rumble
– PS4: Resolved issues caused by save data created before previous patch, such as progress disappearing upon game restart and crashes when using livery editor
– PS5: Further refinements to the use of DualSense adaptive triggers
– PS4/PS5: V-Sync added
– Fix for crash caused by signing out during a Gymkhana event
– Visual improvements to rain effects on windshield when using interior camera views
– Display fix for rewards screen in post-race menu
– Photo mode: minor fixes and optimisations
– Multiplayer: improvements in kicking players in lobby who do not ready up for an event
– Multiplayer: general improvements to online matchmaking and lobby searches
– The Trophy/Achievement ‘Spare Some Change for Gas?’ will now require players to race for 1,000 miles, instead of 10,000
Our Dirt 5 review should be hitting the site soon, so make sure to watch out for it.