Klei has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.36 patch today, and it’s for a list of fixes! This includes gameplay-related bugs, as well as technical fixes, which are listed in the Don’t Starve Together Feb. 4 patch notes below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.36 Patch Notes | Don’t Starve Together Feb. 4 Patch Notes:
- Restored the Pigman behavior of commenting when a survivor is near, but not too near, the Pigman.
- The three Fountains of Knowledge are now generated to be spawned in the world.
- Kitcoons will no longer hide behind objects on the ocean.
- Wolfgang should no longer dismount the Might Gym into the ocean or out of bounds in the caves.
- Fixed a bug where a decorated spider den’s ground creep radius would reset on load.
- Fixed a bug where Mightiness would pause forever if Wolfgang got hit while changing form.
- Fixed a bug when mining the center part of a Charged Glassy Rock.
- Fixed a rare crash while raising and lower sails
- Fixed an assortment of skins related bugs.
- Fixed the Ticoon’s animations when hopping on and off boats
- Fix for Kitcoon age text clipping due to long names.
- Fixed a crash when BERNIE! is near Moonblind Crows and Misshapen Bird.
- Fixed a rare crash when Wolfgang hops off the Might Gym.
- Fixed a crash while fighting Klaus with Krampii is set to None.
- Fixed a bug where the broken ground caused by the Eye of Terror would remain in the world forever.
- Fixed the Crabby Hermit’s detection of planting of flowers to include the entire island.
- Fixed the Moon Rock Idol’s animation when placed near the Celestial Portal.
To read up on the Year of the Cocoon new content that was released in January 27, head on over here.
Source: Klei forums