Keli has released the Don’t Starve Together update 2.37 patch for consoles today, and this is a small download that includes a short list of fixes that affect gameplay. Check out the complete Don’t Starve Together February 17 patch notes below.
Don’t Starve Together Update 2.37 Patch Notes | Don’t Starve Together February 17 Patch Notes:
Don’t Starve Together Patch 2.37 – 02/17/2022 (PlayStation 4)
- Koalefant Trunk Steak’s name and icon now shows up correctly in the cookbook ingredient lists.
- Fixed a bug preventing Crabking and Dragonfly from spawning after their world settings are changed from none to something else.
- Fixed a crash when ramming burnt Above Average Tree Trunks.
- Fixed a rare Kitcoon crash.
- Fixed a crash with the world presets.
That’s about it for this patch. The latest title update released before this was the one out on February 4, which included a lot more fixes. Read up on that here.
Source: Klei forums