Developer Dimps has released Dragon Ball: The Breakers update 1.10 for all platforms this June 20. This update brings in some bug fixes. Read on for the June 20 Dragon Ball: The Breakers patch notes down below.
Dragon Ball: The Breakers Update 1.10 Patch Notes | Dragon Ball: The Breakers June 20 Update Patch Notes:
Here are updated patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where, when changing the camera angle right before firing the Ki Wave from the “Father-Son Kamehameha” Super Attack near a wall, the Survivor would end up facing a different direction from the fired Ki Wave.
- Fixed an issue where the background would sometimes turn completely black when using the “Father-Son Kamehameha” Super Attack near a wall.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to evade underwater with the “Fortuneteller Baba” Survivor Skin.
- Fixed an issue on the new map “Snowy Mountain” where Dragon Balls in a destroyed area would not reappear in certain areas.
- Fixed various other minor bugs and issues.
Currently Ongoing In-Game Errors/Adjustments Planned for Future Updates
- An issue where, in certain situations, the animation of Super Attacks will be skipped and the targeting cursor will move in a way that was not originally intended.
- An issue where, when a Survivor uses the Instant Transmission active skill, Raiders can still hit the Survivor when they should be out of range if said Raider uses certain skills at a particular time.
- An issue where Raiders can still hit a Survivor using the Instant Transmission active skill with a properly timed vanish move and follow them to their new location.
- An issue where the game would lock when attempting to start an online match with “—-” or “Battle Suit 1” selected as a costume with the “Vegeta (Super Saiyan)” Transphere, as those costumes cannot be equipped with that Transphere.
- An issue in which the “Landing Delay Nullification” skill unintentionally causes actions other than running to speed up.
- An issue where the Raider role cannot be selected on the ROLE SELECT screen.
While new patch notes have not been posted yet, here are some Season 3 gameplay adjustments made earlier this month. The PS4 update just says today’s patch is for bug fixes.
Overview of Adjustments
- We performed balance adjustments to accomplish the following two goals after taking the various gameplay environments from the PTS into account.
- Lowering the high number of instances where Raiders could not finish off Survivors or destroy the activation system due to the addition of the Knock Back Guage.
- Made adjustments to the Survivors’ means of resistance while maintaining the power of Raider Ginyu Force’s characteristic tag-team playstyle.
Major In-Game Updates
Adjustments to the Knock Back Gauge
- Increased the amount the Knock Back Gauge is lowered from Rocket Launcher, Super Rocket Launcher, and Vegeta’s Gloves.
- Adjusted the Knock Back Gauge to decrease to 0 when the Raider is hit by the pod that’s summoned from the Saiyan Pod Remote active skill.
- Increased the rate at which the Raider’s Knock Back Gauge recovers after hitting 0.
- Increased the amount the Knock Back Gauge is lowered from the Super Attacks listed below.
- Super Kamehameha
- Kaioken Kamehameha
- Warp Kamehameha
- Perfect Kamehameha
- Father-Son Kamehameha
- Spirit Bomb
- Full Power Energy Wave
- Full Power Energy Blast Volley
- Chain Destructo-Disc Barrage
- Dual Destructo-Disc
- Special Beam Cannon
- Evil Explosion
- Hellzone Grenade
- Galick Gun
- Big Bang Attack
- Rocket Punch
- Hell Flash
- Dodon Ray
- Burning Attack
- Burning Slash
- Side Bridge
- Super Electric Strike
- Death Slicer
- Innocence Cannon
- Riot Javelin
- Double Buster
- Kaioken Assault
- Justice Rush
- Wolf Fang Fist
- Prelude to Destruction
- Symphonic Destruction
- Decreased the amount the Knock Back Gauge is lowered from the Super Attacks listed below.
- Motionless Kamehameha
Adjustments to Raider Ginyu Force
- Extended the amount of time it takes for Level 1 Guldo to reappear after using Time Freeze on a Survivor while searching the area during his Solo Mission passive skill or after receiving an attack from a Survivor.
- Lowered the amount of damage dealt by Level 2 Recoome’s close-range attacks.
- Increased the amount of cooldown time for Level 2 Recoome’s “Recoome Mach Attack” Super Attack.
- Lowered the rate at which Evolution Energy increases for Level 2 Recoome and Level 3 Jeice & Burter’s “This Should Be Interesting!” passive skill.
- Lowered the amount of damage dealt by Level 3 Jeice & Burter’s close-range attacks.
- Lowered the amount of damage Level 3 Jeice & Burter’s “Crusher Ball” Super Attack deals to Survivors.
- Increased the cooldown time for Level 3 Jeice & Burter’s “Purple Comet Rush” Super Attack.
- Decreased the amount of damage caused by Recoome’s Combination Rush passive skill starting from Jeice & Burter (Evolution level 3).
- Decreased the amount of damage dealt by Level 4 Ginyu’s regular Ki Blast attacks.
- Slightly lowered the accuracy rate of Level 4 Ginyu’s regular Ki Blast attacks.
- Decreased the amount of damage dealt by Level 4 Ginyu’s Strong Jersey active skill.
- Increased the cooldown time for Level 4 Ginyu’s “Body Change” Super Attack.
- Decreased the amount of damage dealt by Level 4 Ginyu’s “Milky Cannon” Super Attack.
- Decreased the overall damage amount caused when Jeice & Burter’s Combination Attack passive skill activates as a result of Ginyu’s “Milky Cannon” Super Attack.
- Decreased the damage boost of the “Teamwork” passive skill.
- Improved the speed at which Fortuneteller Baba ascends and descends while floating.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue in which the Raider was not knocked back when hit by the explosion from the Fake Death active skill.
- Fixed various other minor bugs and issues.
■ Ongoing In-Game Issue
If the Battle Suit 1 costume is selected with Transphere: Vegeta (Super Saiyan), the game may lock, as that costume cannot normally be equipped with that Transphere.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience as we work to resolve the issue.
We will update this post as soon as we can if more patch notes are revealed later today.
Source: Bandai Namco