Media Molecule has released a new game patch for its action, game creating title Dreams! This is Dreams PS4 update 2.07 and it brings a few new stuff and fixes. For the official Dreams PS4 update 2.07 pathc notes, head on down below.
Dreams PS4 update 2.07 patch notes:
- Playable Scenes and Dreams can no longer be stamped into a Dream unless you are the author or collaborator of the Scene/Dream and the parent creation.
- Prizes from Art’s Dream are now… remixable! Yay!
- Comments now have a 2 minute frequency limit per creation, so you can’t post another comment on the same creation until 2 minutes have elapsed.
- Comments will also now have to be at least 5 characters in length.
- Fixed: issue where users could lose the pink block before the deleting step of the homespace tutorials.
- Other minor tweaks and improvements.
For those looking for a multiplayer mode for Dreams, Media Molecule has said that there’s no estimated time for release just yet, though it’s coming.
What other new content and features are you hoping to see Media Molecule add in this game creating title of theirs? We’ll be covering Dreams more extensively moving forward, as we’ve seen some amazing fan-made projects on the platform.