Media Molecule has released the Dreams PS4 update 2.17 August 6 patch, and it’s purely for fixes. Check out the short but sweet patch notes and message from the studio below.
Dreams PS4 update 2.17 August 6 patch notes:
A small but useful update. We aren’t introducing anything new with this one, but we are squishing a few pesky bugs! Incorrect thumbnails? A thing of the past! If you do encounter any bugs while exploring the Dreamiverse, please let us know on https://feedback.indreams.me. Happy dreaming!
Updates & Improvements
- Fixed: Addressed an issue where the incorrect thumbnail or photo for a creation was displayed.
- Fixed: Addressed an issue where, in complex parent creations, the user was required to manually release certain elements the creation contained, even if you had permission to release them. This would display an error message “Publishing element failed”.
- Fixed: Stopped crashes happening following unexpected behaviour, such as vanishing imps and players being unable to access their own content.
Yep, as expect, it’s not a big download, nor is there any new stuff to tinker around it.
In other Dreams news, you need to check out this Halo Infinite project made in Dreams as it’s looking friggin’ fantastic! For other Dreams-related projects, head on to the links below.
Source: Dreams docs
More Dreams Reading:
- Dreams Creator Adds VR Support for Resident Evil 3 Fan Project
- Dreams Legend of Zelda Fan-Made Game Looks Fantastic and It’s Out Now
- Fan Makes a Sonic Game in Dreams Called “Sonic: Wild Blur”