Media Molecule has released the Dreams update 2.14 June 29 patch and it’s out now! This brings not only fixes but new content as well. Check out the full notes below.
Dreams update 2.14 June 29 patch notes:
What wonders does 2.14 contain, we hear you ask…? First up – our final pack for the Welcome Garden Kit! Introducing atmosphere and mood elements for your creations, including snazzy new tunes. You’ll also find some art elements, aaand… our Welcome Garden Adventure game, a playable dream made of things we’ve released in the kit! We’re also introducing some updates to our playlists and banners in the Dreamiverse, as well as improving the wording you’ll see when releasing your creations.
- Welcome Garden Finale Pack – Our final Welcome Garden Pack, featuring elements to add atmosphere and mood to your creations, as well as some bonus sculptures.
- Welcome Garden Adventure – A fully playable game, made up entirely of content from the Welcome Garden Kit.
Updates & Improvements
- Updated: Dreamiverse Playlist and Banner Updates – Banners will now display video content. We’re also adding support for future playlist topics.
- Updated: Wording around publishing content which has dependencies (e.g. contains private elements) has been improved.
- Fixed: A bug where users were recommended tutorials for the incorrect control scheme.
- Other fixes and improvements.
In other Dreams news, don’t forget that DreamsCom, which is the first community-based event for the game showcasing games made by fans, is happening tomorrow! Check out a preview of the games that will be featured here.
Source: Dreams docs