Chromatic Games has released Dungeon Defenders Awakened update 1.05 and this is for the pre-episode 2 patch 2! This brings a host of balance changes and gameplay fixes. Read on for the full Dungeon Defenders Awakened September 22 patch notes.
Dungeon Defenders Awakened Update 1.05 Patch Notes | Dungeon Defenders Awakened Pre-Episode 2 Patch 2 Patch Notes | Dungeon Defenders Awakened September 22 Patch Notes:
- Tweaked Boss Accessories potential to match that of Lycan King Boss Accessories when dropping at the same quality.
- Removed Dark Elf Warriors from Mixed Mode Randomization due to their enemy cap causing slow waves.
- Non-rifted Woodland weapons now drop as act drops instead of as a boss reward to match how fusion versions drop.
- Massacre waves should move quicker than before when there are less enemies on the map.
- Rifted Mix Mode should have less overall enemies now to be closer to survival, this won’t be perfect due to the randomness of the Mixed Mode.
- Siren’s Explosion no longer damages cores and caps out at 75% of defense health
- Damage against heroes remains unchanged.
- Fixed issue with Mixed mode boss accessories not dropping.
- Fixed Various VFXs that weren’t being removed causing performance issues.
- Fixed issue with Dark Elf Warriors getting stuck on Tornado Valley.
- Fixed issue where players had received wave 1000+ unlocked on specific maps.