UFC fight fans, EA Vancouver has released the EA UFC 4 update 2.03 September 1 patch! It’s a small download at 500MB! Read on below for the full patch notes.
EA UFC 4 Update 2.03 September 1 patch notes:
This is from the PS4’s update history of the title.
- Added stability for the Sub fighter to trigger an immediate escape after denying the Backpack transition
- Added Stamina tax to attacker for Low Single takedown denial
- Fixed an issue with the stamina drain on Headlock denials
- Removed Headkock stamina drain from the submissions entry animation
- Tuned stamina and damage on the back drop takedown
- Reduce rate of Stamina Recovery during Ground and Pound
- Fixed an issue where escaping choke submissions drained too much stamina
- Fixed various issues with Ground and Pound defense against flurries
- Fixed an issue with blocking after being hit, during Ground and Pound
- Fixed an issue with damage received after posting strikes in Ground and Pound
From official UFC 4 Discord:
- Removed Haptic Feedback from Online modes
- Fixed an issue causing takedown feints to count in stats
- Greatly reduced the rate of the purple screen bug
That’s it as far as we’re aware. We’ll let be on the lookout if there are any additional changes not mentioned here.