Despite the critical acclaim the game is now experiencing, developer FromSoftware came out with the Elden Ring known issues that are causing some troubles for players. Read on below to see if you’re experiencing any of this yourself as well as timing for future patches on some of these problems.
Elden Ring Known Issues:
We are currently experiencing some issues that are preventing the game from playing properly under some conditions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and ask for your patience.
Main items to be revised
- Regarding the problem of the mouse being too sensitive in the PC version
- We will be sending out a patch for this issue in the near future.
- Regarding the problem of Easy Anti-Cheat failing to launch when the Steam account name is set to 2-byte characters.
- We are aware of the cause of this issue and will be providing a patch in the near future.
- Regarding the phenomenon of frame rate and other performance-related issues during gameplayWe will be constantly working to improve the game so that it can be played comfortably on various PC environments and platforms.
- For the PC version, updating your graphics card drivers to the latest version may significantly improve performance.
- About the phenomenon of game data that does not save correctly in the PlayStation 5 version
- If the PS5 console is unexpectedly turned off while playing a game or in rest mode, saved data may not be saved correctly.
- We are aware of the cause of this issue and are working on a patch to correct it, but until the patch is released, please save your game manually by exiting the game regularly.
- Game data will be saved correctly if you quit the game by opening the system menu using the OPTION button and selecting “Quit Game.”
We are also working on a few other bug fixes and performance improvements as needed. Please don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you encounter other issues.
There you have it. All that’s left is to wait and see when these patches arrive, so stay tuned here at MP1st for more information on Elden Ring issues once it drops!
Speaking of the game, check out our review of Elden Ring here, where Sean wrote, “It’s remarkable how well From has managed to expand to a truly open world while keeping their core gameplay intact as well as building on top of it in one massive and impressively polished package. Elden Ring is clearly the culmination of FromSoftware’s past 13 years of experience and development philosophy of the souls franchise. Miyazaki and FromSoftware have crafted something so massive, special, wondrous and triumphant that it’s unfathomable how they can top it. Easily FromSoftware’s best game to date and a genuine masterpiece.”
Source: Bandai Namco
Please hurry & fix the save data issue, I don’t know how long I can wait to play this game.