Piranha Bytes has released the Elex 2 new trailer today, and this one delves deeper into the world of Magalan, showing players what they can expect from the game! Check out the newest trailer for the title below.
Magalan is full of secrets. To stand a chance against the threat from the skies, Jax has to explore the open world, learn skills and find new equipment. He’ll need to form bonds with the factions and make allies, find vendors and teachers, and visit the most notable places of the world. Magalan is full of choices. What will your combat style be, what weapons will you use? Will you join the Clerics, the Berserkers, the Outlaws, the Morkons or the Albs – or maybe go faction-less? Who will your companions be, how will people remember you? Will you be a good guardian or a ruthless slayer?
Besides the new trailer, here are the features coming to Elex 2:
- explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who…
- …will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- …will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- …are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions
Elex 2 is releasing on PC and consoles this March 1. Check out the game’s Steam page here, where it is now available for wishlisting.