Mediatonic has released the Fall Guys update 1.33 this November 30, and this includes a number of bug fixes, and for Season 6 content. Outside of that, players will also see some oddities where Season 5 content can be experienced in the game, though Mediatonic has an explanation for this.
Fall Guys Update 1.33 Patch Notes | Fall Guys Update Season 6 Patch Notes:
Here’s what players can expect later today for Season 6: You’ll be getting an update today at around 13:00 GMT but this does not mean you will see new content immediately as the build changes over time. When you get the update, please don’t be alarmed if you see Season 5 content for a short while! I’ll post a megathread a few hours later with a link to these bugfixes again, new content, and we can use that for further S6 chats! This post will be stickied until then – I will swap the stickies around when the time comes. Once the new content and other bug fixes have been released, we’ll be sure to update the post. Here are the complete patch notes:
NEW ROUNDS AND OBSTACLES
- Season 6 features five new Rounds at launch, plus five new obstacles:
- Party Promenade – Our wildest gauntlet to date, packed with new obstacles – including vacuum tubes, trapezes and water balloon cannons.
- Full Tilt – A fiendishly fresh take on a Fall Guys classic, debuting our dizzyingly new 360° see-saws.
- Pipe Dream – A totally tubular dash to the finish line, with each vacuum tube potentially leading to a maze-like challenge.
- Airtime – Strive to stay in the air for as long as possible via outrageous displays of aerial agility.
- Leading Light – Grab the spotlight and become the centre of attention.
EPIC GAME ACCOUNTS AND CROSS-PLATFORM PROGRESSION
Season 6 will bring cross-platform progression to Fall Guys with Epic Games Accounts. This means that after you’ve linked an Epic Games Account to Fall Guys, you’ll be able to bring your precious bean content with you – no matter where you choose to play!
Check out our handy FAQ guide for full details
FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Roll Off is BACK! Fixed players’ jumps failing after ‘tripping’ over platform edges
- Fixed spectator mode not automatically panning to Party Members
- Fixed players being momentarily pulled back on the Fruit Chute conveyor belt
- Fixed Flippers not flipping multiple players on levels such as Tundra Run and Short Circuit
- Fixed controllers not vibrating during the countdown
- Fixed Round Over banner’s missing SFX
- Fixed Crown Rank appearing blank for players in the Main Menu after winning a game
- Fixed Main Show loading players into uneven Team Games
- Fixed audio not changing upon player entering a gravity zone
- Fixed VFX not appearing after scoring a point in Basketfall
- Fixed the ‘Ready’ and ‘Not Ready’ colours being inverted for players in a Party
- Fixed Squad mates not being highlighted pink in the Fall Feed for some players
- Fixed the Default Nameplate displaying on players profiles in the Customiser instead of their selected Nameplate
- Fixed the Season Progress bar appearing above gameplay occasionally for players
- Fixed issue where players could ‘play dead’ during tail tag to avoid being grabbed
Source: Fall Guys