EA has kicked out FIFA 22 update 1.24 for Title Update 11. Players can expect changes to FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, and a bunch of technical fixes as well. Read on for the complete FIFA 22 May 19 patch notes.
FIFA 22 Update 1.24 Patch Notes | FIFA 22 Title Update 11 Patch Notes | FIFA 22 May 19 Patch Notes:
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following change:
- When the Transfer Market is selected, the UI will display recommended Player Items based on the most commonly used Player Items in FUT.
– This functionality will only be available following a server update. Please follow @EAFIFADIRECT for updates on when this will be live in-game.[/list}Career ModeAddressed the following issue:
- In Player Career, the Virtual Pro did not show up in transfer deadline visuals when transferring clubs on deadline day.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- [PC only] Players will no longer instantly disconnect from an online match if the game window goes out of focus.
– When the game window goes out of focus, the player is considered idle and a timer will count down, causing the player to automatically exit the match if it reaches zero.
- Updated some kits, 2D portraits, and ad boards.
Addressed the following issues:
- Some placeholder visual and UI elements could unintentionally display.
- A rare stability issue could occur when using customized squad files in Career Mode.
Source: FIFA forums