EA Sports has released FIFA 22 update 1.25 today on console platforms. Officially, this is title update number 12 and it comes with several changes and bug fixes. You can read the full FIFA 22 June 2 patch notes below (note that PC platforms got this patch earlier).
FIFA 22 Update 1.25 Patch Notes | FIFA 22 Title Update 12 Patch Notes | FIFA 22 June 2 Patch Notes:
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issue:
- In some instances, players were still attempting to matchmake for Public Co-Op matches despite a match being found.
* In order to address this issue, voice communication has been disabled in FUT.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following change:
- Updated some kits and 2D portraits.
Addressed the following issues:
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] A player could accept a Cross-play invitation from another blocked player if the invitation was sent before the block occurred.
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] Blocking a friend through the Online Friendlies UI required the block to be performed two times in order for the blocked friend to no longer be seen.
That’s it for this update. FIFA 22 is out now for the PC, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia platforms.
Source: FIFA forums