Developer A44 Games and publisher Kepler Interactive have released the Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn gameplay reveal, and this features melee combat more than anything else.
- More MP1st Reading:Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtle: Shredder’s Revenge Review – A Shell of a Time (PS4)
Check out the two-minute clip, which features commentary from A44 Games CEO and Creative Director Derek Bradley.
Here are some of the game’s key features via the press release:
- Explore A Dangerous Battlefield. Fly through the desert sands, journey through cavernous ruins and unveil the secrets that lie in the towering City of Dawn. Find allies throughout the city’s wastes to aid you in your battle against the Gods.
- Conquer Powerful Foes. Fight against the Gods’ most powerful troops before reaching them. Demanding boss battles require players with steady hands and a feel for the rhythm of a fight where one wrong move can spell disaster.
- Forge A Unique Bond. Join Nor Vanek and her telepathic fox companion Enki as they explore a world devastated by a long war fought against the most powerful creatures in existence.
- Develop Powerful Skills. To defeat the undead forces, You’ll need to master various types of combat. Learn to fight with axes, guns, magic and more, and unleash powerful combos against your enemies.
- Discover Flintlock Fantasy. Experience the unique fantasy sub-genre of Flintlock Fantasy; a merge of Napoleonic-era technology and classic magical themes, powers, and creatures.
Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn fires it’s way out in “early 2023” for the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.