Fortnite players be aware that there’s some bug squashing going down. And it’s a very good kind of bug squashing, especially for Xbox One users, as Fortnite patch 1.4.8 includes a fix for those pesky sign-in errors which take place during an Xbox Live service outage.
It isn’t the longest list of improvements, but more crash fixes are definitely appreciated!
- Fixed an end of match score bug that led to display of 0 XP gained. We’ve seen another issue causing 0 XP and are still investigating.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox players were not shown a notice in the in-game client stating a new game patch was available
- Fixed an AI-related server crash
- Fixed an audio-related client crash
- Corrected an issue caused by placing multiple defenders in a mission
- Smoothed out hitching caused by placing a Level 30 BASE in a zone
- Reduced the likelihood that players will experience sign-in errors during a Xbox Live service outage
Still playing Fortnite? Happy with the support Epic Games is giving the game?
Source: Epic Games