On the heels of the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta extension, Ubisoft and Red Storm have just pushed out a new update to implement weapon and equipment tweaks, as the developers continue to incorporate player feedback into perfecting the game.
Here’s fix list as written on the official forums:
- Adjusted aim sensitivity to improve consistency
- Reduced the ability to quick scope from cover.
- Reduced the maximum count of rounds in the Stun Gun to 6.
- Flash Bulb has been re-tuned, making it easier to aim but reducing the overall effect.
- EMP Grenade blast radius has been increased.
- Sensor Grenade detection range has been decreased.
- Melee has been adjusted to improve its usability on crouched or prone enemies.