Passion Republic Games has released GigaBash update 1.04, which is for gameplay-related adjustments and fixes. There’s also crash fixes and for online multiplayer improvements. Read on for the GigaBash August 12 patch notes.
GigaBash Update 1.04 Patch Notes | GigaBash August 12 Patch Notes:
– Rebalanced difficulty of the final stage.
– Fixed Woolley Chapter 4 crash when there are 2 or more characters touched active power station.
– Fixed Story Mode Sound Effects not playing.
– Fixed out of memory crash.Titans
– Thundaross’ ultimate improvements.
– Kongkrete’s abilities balancing and improvements.
– Fixed missing Kongkrete skins.Extras
– General fixes on lore pages.
General fixes and improvements.
– Fixed crash in Palekana Port when crane was used by an S-class Titan to attack.
– AI related fixes.
– Online Multiplayer stability improvements.
That seems to be it. GigaBash is now out on PlayStation platforms and PC.