WB Games Montreal has released the first Gotham Knights patch for the action game since it’s release, and it addresses a few bugs. This Gotham Knights update for October 26 is exclusive to PC, with consoles getting it sometime this week (we’re guessing tomorrow).
Gotham Knights Update for October 26 PC Patch Notes:
- Invincible enemies playing a “meditating” animation will no longer appear in crimes.
- Various UI issue fixes.
- Fixed issues caused by graphical settings not being applied properly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed various Keyboard/Mouse specific input issues.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing being able to join friends through invites.
- Various crash fixes throughout the title, most notably during the S.T.A.R. Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed an AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch
In addition to the patch notes, WB Games Montreal has announced that a bigger patch is incoming for both consoles and PC, and it will address framerate stability.
Here’s the announcement in full:
Calling all Knights! Thank you to the Community for your continued support of #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin to roll out Patches, we’d like to outline what to expect in the coming weeks as well as clarify some things: (1/7)
Firstly, for our PC players, the latest Patch is now live and you can read the full Patch Notes here: http://gothamknights.bugs.wbgames.com/patch-notes (2/7)
This Patch is meant to address general fixes such as players experiencing keyboard input issues, co-op matchmaking via invites, and stability as it relates to game crashes throughout the title. (3/7)
For our console players, the next Patch is planned for the end of the week, with more specific information to come soon. Similar to PC, this Patch will address a mix of needed fixes that have popped up since launch. (4/7)
We are aware that players on both PC and console have been experiencing performance challenges. (5/7)
The team is hard at work on a larger Patch to improve performance overall and give you the best possible experience. For console users, we are specifically aiming to address challenges with framerate stability. (6/7)
Once the console patch notes are out, we’ll be sure to let our readers know. If you haven’t tried the game yet, go read our review right here.
Source: Gotham Knights