Polyphony digital has just released a new Gran Turismo Sport update on the PlayStation 4 now, and is called GT Sport update 1.05. Fortunately, the complete patch notes has been released as well, and there’s a few gameplay tweaks, car balances and quality of life changes.
Check out the full list of GT Sport update notes below (via Gran Turismo):
Main Features Implemented
– ABS controls have been adjusted to improve handling when braking while turning;
– Traction Control management has been adjusted to improve handling when accelerating while turning;
– The BoP (Balance of Performance) of the following cars have been adjusted:
・Mercedes AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) ’16 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15 [Power ratio: 90% > 91%]
・Lamborghini Huracan GT3 ’15 [Power ratio: 94% > 95%]
・Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 [Power ratio: 112% > 111%]
・Nissan GT-R Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 95%] [Weight Reduction Ratio: 110% > 111%]
・Volkswagen Scirocco Gr.4 [Power ratio: 100% > 97%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.4 [Power ratio: 97% > 98%]
– [BGM Playlist] has been added to [Options] > [Sound Settings]. When set to [Broadcast Mode], the BGM played during broadcasting will automatically change to a suited track (Race BGM will be turned off). This can be used to upload recorded videos on video-sharing service platforms;
– The steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been adjusted to strengthen the rise of torque near neutral position and suppress vibration on kerbstones.
Other improvements and adjustments
– The handling when using the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been improved;- While broadcasting a gameplay session, the BGM will automatically switch to a track suited for broadcasting (Race BGM will be turned off);
– The number items displayed in the Mileage Exchange for Wheels and Special Colours has been increased to a maximum of 16 items;
– When purchasing a wheel in the Mileage Exchange, a list of applicable vehicles will now be displayed;
– The buttons assigned to the ‘Refresh List’ and ‘Room Details’ actions in the Room Selection screen of the Lobby have been swapped around;
– An ‘Online Server Status’ and ‘Maintenance and Error Information’ areas will now be displayed on the Top Screen;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
If you haven’t seen it yet, we posted about a little credits exploit that can net you a lot of money while you’re sleeping (no, really!). Make sure to check out our GT Sport review as well and see why we gave it a glowing recommendation.