If you’ve played Gran Turismo Sport, then you know that the game rewards you for doing essentially anything. However, these rewards might not be as bountiful as some would have liked, especially if you’re eyeing some of the more expensive cars. Thanks, to YouTuber Just Bullet, you can now earn a crapton of in-game credits while you’re not playing!
In the video below, he explains how you can get $1,970,000 in credits and 15,000 XP while you’re sleeping with this Gran Turismo Sport credits exploit.
The steps you need to do for this GT Sport easy credits exploit:
- Start a custom game in Arcade
- Select Northern Isle Speedway (any time)
- Select Mazda N100 Roadster (any color)
- Select A/T for transmission type
- Before starting the race, start the Credit Value, go change the race type to “Endurance”
- Time Limit should be put to 8-9 hours.
- Change No. of Cars to two
- Boost setting is “None”
- Make your opponent a Gr. 1 and the difficulty as “Professional”
- After that, you’ll see the second place will win $1,970,000 credits with 15,000 XP
- Start the race
- Complete one lap
- Park the car and go leave it
- Make sure your PS4 doesn’t go into Rest mode and that it’s on the entire time the “race” is running
Well, there you go! If you want to capitalize on this now, make sure to do it ASAP since I assume Polyphony Digital will patch this out when they find out about it.
You can check out last week’s GT Sport title update to see the latest round of fixes for the racing sim. And of course, make sure you check out our review to see why Gran Turismo Sport is a worthy addition to the franchise.