For those who’ve bought Gran Turismo Sport, turn on your PlayStation 4 as there’s a new title update out for the racing game today. While the GT Sport update history on the PS4 only shows “bug fixes,” there’s a lot of tweaks made.
Here’s the entire GT Sport update patch notes straight from the Gran Turismo Sport website.
Update Details (1.03)
An update for Gran Turismo Sport has been released. The following is a list of features:
– Fixed an issue where repeatedly deleting your email address from [Options] > [Email Address] would cause the game to crash;
– Fixed an issue where participating in a Drift Trial with a car featuring an exterior livery created with a custom color chip (a color chip created in the Livery editor) would result in the game crashing after the result screen;
– Fixed an issue where excessive force feedback was applied when understeering using the THRUSTMASTER® T500RS steering controller;
– Fixed -an issue wherein the THRUSTMASTER® TH8A ‘H pattern shifter’ was not properly recognized when connected to a compatible steering wheel controller.
Other improvements and adjustments
– The controller steering sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller has been increased in order to improve handling during oversteering and drifting;
– The adjustment range for a steering wheel controller’s force feedback has been broadened: it is now possible to decrease maximum torque on steering wheels with strong motor torque.
– Various other issues have been addressed.