Polyphony Digital has released a new Gran Turismo Sport update, and it’s live on PlayStation 4! Clocking in at a measly 132MB, this GT Sport 1.14 update has a few tweaks, and that’s it, which is understandable given the file size.
Here’s the complete patch notes (via Gran Turismo):
Main Features Implemented
1. Sports Mode
- The judgement algorithms for the Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and Penalties have been adjusted.
2. Brand Central
- The Mazda’s photo spots #4 and #5 can now be used.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue with the Gran Turismo F1500T-A where the grip strength of the Super Soft tyres was too weak;
– Fixed an issue wherein the chequered pattern when adjusting the “Peak Brightness Settings” on HDR compatible monitors during the initial setup was not displayed properly;
– Various other issues have been addressed.
Check out what the last Gran Turismo Sport title update brought to the table. It had new course layouts, new cars and more.
If you spot any bugs in this latest title update, let us know down below in the comments, and we’ll help dig up a fix if there’s any.